What information do we collect?
In general, you can access and enjoy our website without providing any personal information. We collect information from you when you create an account, sign up for our email list or place an order.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience:
– Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
To improve our website:
– We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
To improve customer service:
– Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
To process transactions:
– Credit card numbers will be used only to process transactions.
If your order includes an item facilitated by a third party, such as a VIP package or digital download, your information will be provided to them for this purpose.
To send periodic emails:
– The email address you provide for order processing, will be used to send you updates pertaining to your order as well as upcoming shows and events.
For customized marketing:
– Based on your preferences, we will provide you with information or customized advertising related to upcoming shows and events which may include direct mail, email and advertising on platforms including Facebook and Google.
How do we protect your information?
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database and are NOT accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems..
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, delivering customized advertising, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We occasionally share information with other local arts organizations if we feel their content is in line with your interests. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
100 Grant Avenue
Deal Park, New Jersey 07723